Friday, March 21, 2008

More Snow!

It is crazy that we get about a foot of snow on the first day of spring! I can't believe it! I'm just glad that there was already no school today. All this talk about schools having to make up days is crazy. We don't, thank God. I just hope the weather gets better for Mary and my mom's arrival on Tuesday.

Not too much else going on. We are trying to stay in today. We haven't heard if church is cancelled for the evening or not. Everyone seems to be cancelling their services. Even a Catholic church! (My mom told me a few weeks ago that Catholics never cancel mass. I am assuming the reasoning behind that is that the priests live at the church.) So, I think it will probably be cancelled.

It's been nice to be home and just hang out. We've been playing with the kids, taking turns napping, and catching up on our DVRed shows. (Kevan says that only Americans make nouns into verbs. :) ) Hope you are all having some wonderful spring weather for this first day of spring.

No comments: