Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cycle of Illness

Never before have I recognized how much one illness can travel through a family multiple times. The weather around here has been crazy, as mentioned previously, and I have been stupid. Kevan and I have gotten into the television series called Heroes. We got the DVDs from Blockbuster and have been staying up way too late watching them! Thus, I have a bad cold. I left school early because I thought I was going to fall over. My afternoon students were all gone because of a field trip, so it was a good day to be sick. If there is such a thing!

Wisconsin is buzzing with election fever. Today was Primary Voting day. We are excited to see the results. They even gave Maya a sample ballot and let her vote. She didn't give it to anyone, but she filled it out. You can ask her who she voted for. Who you vote for seems to sometimes be one of those questions like asking a woman her age.

Kevan needs the computer, so I have to end there. I hope you are warm and healthy!

No comments: